Thursday, October 11, 2007

How its gonna be?

Work for a week, i find everything i always wanted to have in arms reach
yet i fumble and i know i`m not like most not that i`m any more special
My mind is always weak and i always hear these voices that tell me i`m gonna fail
I don`t know who i can trust anymore
Show me a friend some time
someone i can really trust
there is more to thise life than i initially percieved
more to this journey it is not over...
i thought to myself if i were to die today would i regret anything
i would prolly but my life has been ok... cosidering how fucked up life is for everyone anyway..
ok i`m no one to speak so generically about everyone
but seriously my faith in God in Jesus is so weak now
i cling onto only a simple prayer i say on my way to work

am i angry? yes i am
am i sad? yes i am
am i gonna give up? i don`t ahve a choicwe but to move on
and i will move on....as heavy as these baggages are i have to
I do`nt wnat anythign to do with people who only speak of themsleves
piss off please leave me alone i`m gonna get used to to going homeafter work and playing guitar
what a nerd i am watching spiderman and playing my guitar shit!
no i noe when i`m durnk isay stupid shit like ho whot i think i am... but really i noe am not
i`m insecure i`m jaded i`m wasted
I`M SO FUCKING SICK!! OF GIRLS FUCKING TELLING ME SHIT AND ISSUES THEY HAVE WITH THEIR BF!!! PLS STOP IT!! ITS ALWAYS THE SAME OL SHIT!!
i seriosuly dun have time for that seriously fuck it... can`t deal with your bf fuck it dun come whinning to me...CB


i am drinking and i am smoking..... oh well like anyone actually read s this! which is prolly good cuz in the end you only have yourself

No comments: