Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WHEN LOVE IS`NT LOVE AND WHEN TRUTH BLINDS US FROM TRUTH

Her head rests on my chest
mine never reaches near hers
The marks, you can`t count on that show
but do not reveal the confusion of intention
In the mix of emotion
My feet plants itself miles away from you
Tell me how did A chasm so wide drove its ugly
judgement, in between in between
Maybe today promises will follow through
Anticipate an outcome of an enduring Hope
Yet the waiting is what we endure
I owe you an apology
Pardon my ears for stealing your words to foster a guilt
that hides my affection towards you
My affection for you grows
This just can`t be
Lets just say the reasons why, will remain buried in me
To shelter your frame, i told you lies to hide my secret
My Bad, oh how i wish you`d see it too

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

One of our most unusual projects to date came when we were asked to produce a "floaty" fabric to cover 5 cubicles in a Chinese acupuncture clinic. The fabric was to be in roman blind style and in 5 pieces but when all the blinds were down the pattern had to be one large image. Here are pics of the brief. curtains ashford