Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WORK IS GOOD I TALK TO CHICKS ALL DAY..

What can i say..... i practically meet new chicks everyday at work.......
and the cool part is i get to talk to them....its part of the "JOB"

but having said that nothing perked my day up more than when on monday a friend dropped by just to give me a hug... made my week.. i noe this sounds potentially gay..
but really its not.. guess underneath this BEHEMOTH LIKE EXTERIOR lies...
someone...that.... ( you fill i the blanks )

Been reading the Kurt cobain autobiography..its been depressing...
but HECK! I`M GONNA FINSIH IT ANYWAY CUZ ITS SO DAMN INTERESTING!
wow... i totally related with his childhood and the divorce and separation of his parents...
i havent revisited those memories for a long time!
but now it does`nt hurt as much anymore.... but now i really and confused.. how can i use that experiance to help someone else... Kurt Cobain never..helped anyone else....
im not saying im made of stuff of legends... but im saying how can i capitalise on this experiance for the benfit of those around me and myself....?

this is where capitalism is`nt all that bad!

Jerome

No comments: