Sunday, May 11, 2008

:)

Action Reaction went better than i thought. Its great seeing new bands like Creek wither doing so well on their first show, the crowd was definately floored by their sound.

Sky in Euphoria will be continuing for a while more i suppose. Like any band there are conflicts and disagreements. But iguess for the past 6 years its been a really good ride.
Jon, Symon, Daren and Shaun. If there will come a day where we can`t be friends anymore for what ever sadistic reason God plans, thank you boys for tolerating an ass wipe like me. Many times i do not feel competant to lead, i wish i was a better man. I have learned so much about life and how to live it through your jokes, stories, Problems even personal attacks. For this i am grateful to my band boys. You guys are cool.

Friends are hard to come by and they deplete as u grow older, i guess even your charm dies out after a while and u become this boring guy that has just been around the block. Well i guess its been an honour having been in the prescence fo talented people and even fucked up ones.

At least there are people who enjoy your company, i`m trying to change. But iguess i found out teh reason why i`m always alone..cuz i`m fucked up, friends who take sudden shots at me i realise why, i guess their tolerance for an annoying individual like me wears out. and being nice is just pretending for them, i understand if i could i`d take myself out too.

I hope God stops being unfair and grants me a break with my Job situation soon, life is already shitty enough. Pls don`t take away oppotunities to earn money at least.

yep i`m going to bed but i noe i`ll prolly just stay up the whole night distracted by insomia.
Night.

2 comments:

DD said...

To quote you:

"Friends are hard to come by and they deplete as u grow older, i guess even your charm dies out after a while and u become this boring guy that has just been around the block."


Au contraire. I differ.

Fionna said...

Let's hang out pretty soon. Insomnia, me too. We gotta talk. Don't let too many things affect you (: