Monday, August 28, 2006

MUCHOS GRACIAS

Thank you everyone that came to my place last night for dinner.
to celebrate my birthday and ord! i wish i had said a better speech...
it was really half baked... so i guess here it goes...

ORD LOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!!!

glad to see that for the past 3 years i have learned so much,
from close friends. I love you guys, i may be a pain now and then, really i would`nt have anyone else 2 share this day with besides you guys and thats only because i don`t have a girl friend yet.( JUST KIDDING!!)

Ohwell.... i must say.... MEE SIAM MAI HAM! MAI HAM!!
well sadly some of you could`nt make it, but its all good! we will still have many many more times to laugh, cry,fight, sing, play, pray... wat ever else.... we do i am grateful i have you guys around. :)

If only i knew how to better thank you guys....
i sat down with granny today.. and i was brought down to tears .... of how humbly my family started.. we really had nothing.... it was so bad man..... i remember eating left overs upon left overs...
my mom and dad were never around. i was constantly bullied in school, really quiet kid.... did`nt know how to do anything else but draw.....and draw........

well... today i have a diploma, a home, a new job that starts this friday, a band whom i rock out with, my lovely friends. I can only say God its yours if all this distracts me from you.... because nothing else matters but the Lord.... do not get me wrong i am thankful for everything i have, but i also realise these r not mine to keep. They r previledges NOT ENTILEMENTS.....

one thing is for sure i will never let you go Jesus...
My life is yours to the death...

Jerome



No comments: