Thursday, August 24, 2006

MY FRIEND MY FRIEND YOU ARE INDEED SPECIAL..

I just wonder... when you have been friends for so long.....never TOO long i hope...
You begin to miss that person... yet it is just so cliche to say it to the person you miss, is it wrong?
have i allowed myself fallen into a situation, where i am bound towards pain again?

Yet i am willing to be hurt, even rejected, for all that we`ve been through, we`ve seen the Lord`s mercy.
how i pray for the Lord`s heart to beat in my chest for you. When i see you i am reminded of how truely i never deserved such gentleness, like the kind you show me so freely. without complain, without malice your smile never fails to pick me up. Yet things change, there is a time for everything.. so we have learnt from the good word. And in the stillness that i`ve found myself in, i think of you and i rejoice in secret.

3 weeks from now would mark where last left off, we were young. We did`nt know how else to handle what was in our hands. So we said goodbye....
A year later we find ourselves in forgiveness. I Love your courage.

And 2 years later from that point, your still here.
You have never always understood me, and you have never always listened, you have never always kept your word. Yet i find myself letting everything go, so that i can be near you. So i toast to the memories we`ve shared, never again will i find another friend like you. There is no comfort or answer for what i feel tonight, i only rejoice in secret. You are beautiful, and you will always be. I love you.

No comments: