Sunday, April 27, 2008

Despondent

2 Months before i`m out of a job, company closing down. haha Well so much for having high hopes. Got to look for another Job i suppose. But i guess i don`t feel like i wasted my time, it was good while it lasted. Like almost anything or any situation it Could have been much better, ya i have been overworked, looked down on and even laughed at. But who has`nt been hur? Time for me to move on and hopefully, really i hope something better comes my way. Listening to Taking Back Sunday`s Divine intervention prolly the only song they have written that i really like.

This year has`nt been so bad, despite financially being super broke. I guess its been ok, there are times i feel like its really too hard to go on. No shit Life is a bitch, friendships are never timeless. Much less one`s moment of happiness, gotta take in the good with the bad.

Last whole week i was working on a magazine layout almost every night i was up till 7 am. And in the end i failed everyone the designs were wrongly layout the bleeds were off. Quite sick of screwing up, its ok i guess its one of those things. I`m gonna go watch Iron Man this wednesday alone, i really don`t know who to ask out with me. One day i`ll have a group of friends to hang out with i don`t know when. haha...

DIVINE INTERVENTION - Taking Back Sunday
Despondent, distracted,You're vicious and romantic;These are a few of my
favorite things.All of those flavors andThis is what you choose:Past the blues,
past the blues,And on to something new,Something real, make it timeless,
An act of God and nothing less will be accepted.So if you're calling me out,
Then count me out.Yeah, we're stubborn and melodramatic,A real class act.
You see, I know a few of your favorite things.Five in the morning
and all comes out pouring,Love, out the same way in.Something real, make it
timeless,An act of God and nothing less will be accepted.Now if you're calling me
out,Then count me out.Something real, make it timeless,An act of God and
nothing less will be accepted.I said real, make it timeless,An act of God and
nothing less will be accepted.Now if you're calling me out,Then count me out.
Mm, mm, mm, mm.Mm, mm, mmmm.

No comments: